£500 BPD SUPPORT FUND
£100 WILL GO TOWARDS OUR IMPACT PROGRAMME
- Training & Developing young people
- Young People Gaining Paid Work Experience/Employment
- Young people receiving 1-1 Mentoring
- Trips for young people
£100 WILL GO TOWARDS OUR MAKE IT HAPPEN CAMPAIGN
- Creating Uplifting Environments for young people to feel encouraged and safe.
- Raising awareness of MAKE IT HAPPEN and what it means (Using little resource to still excel)
- Visit's to primary/secondary schools, delivering school assemblies and taster sports sessions.
- MIH Documentary to encourage young people to continue believing
- MIH Sponsorship Fund to support young people's ambitions.
- MIH Summer League/Half Term Holiday Camps
£100 WILL GO TOWARDS OUR SPORTS ACADEMIES/GRASSROOTS/LEAGUES
- Petrol for our minibus when picking up young people to take them training
- Maintenance for minibus
- Hardship fund for young people who cannot afford to pay for training
- Facility support
- Operational/Logistics costs for running Sport Academies (Officiating, Venues, Kit, Nutrition)
£100 WILL GO TOWARDS OUR CARE PACKAGES DURING COVID-19 & SUMMER 2020 ACTIVITIES
- Essential items to support families going through hardship during Covid-19
- Funding support to provide Fun activities and food to young people during Summer 2020
- Food to homeless
£100 WILL GO TOWARDS STAFF OVERHEADS
- ADMIN, OPERATIONAL, MANAGEMENT & DELIVERY COSTS
Thank you for taking the time to support Right Development Foundation, we have worked with thousands of young people across the UK over the past 10 years, we understand this is a different time for us all, and we want to be in the strongest position possible to support young people and families who may face mental health challenges, unemployment, depression, health issues, crime etc
We will provide a clear pathway forward with your support and will invite you to be apart of the journey.